Mulligan’s practice facility caters to every part of your game, so be sure to bring your entire bag! Most golfers know that chipping and putting are two of the most important aspects of golf. That’s why access to our artificial putting green is FREE, unlike other facilities where they charge a special fee for these areas.
Proturf Premium Golf Practice Mats
Proturf Golf Mats are the finest traditional all-turf golf mats produced. They play and wear better than other mats available. Mulligan’s Golf Center is proud to have ProTurf as our supplier of artificial hitting mats. Proturf mats have an exclusive “de-shock” hitting surface. The moment your club makes contact, you can feel the difference. It’s comfortable to repeatedly hit off of, provides true ball flight and spin, and can take the abuse of heavy range use. The mats are also equipped with aiming and swing path lines that help you to visualize the correct swing path and practice proper alignment.
Golfers of all ages and skill levels enjoy the high quality of our practice facility. We keep our top-quality artificial mats rotated and provide top-quality range balls for a realistic practice environment.
We’re here when you have time – we stay open later than all other ranges and pro shops in the area (click here for hours of operation). Drop in for practice before or after work, on your lunch-hour or enjoy all-day and late-night fun on the weekends. Bring the entire family for a fun way to spend time together. We love kids at the range.
Equipment is available for you to borrow, both left- and right-hand, for men, women and juniors. Rentals are ALWAYS FREE for kids and are just $1 per club for adults.
A variety of cold drinks and snacks are available, and there is outdoor seating for spectators or for just relaxing in between hits or at the end of your practice.
Practice Facility Amenities
- 20 hitting bays with 8 covered bays
- 17 hitting bays with dual right- and left-handed set-up
- Hitting areas with adjustable-location rubber tees and varying heights
- 1 automatic ball feeder with adjustable tee
- 2 Track Tee launch monitors that measure ball speed and distance
- Proturf Premium Golf Practice Mats
- Natural grass hitting area
- 300 yard long range
- Top-quality range balls with consistent feel and distance
- Lighted range (from mats AND grass) for night-practicing
- Assortment of target areas for practice and games
- Artificial putting/chipping green open daily
- Ball dispensing machine located behind pro shop
- Quality benches for sitting
- Special discounts for Seniors and Students